Let our hands be the connection to the future you hope for your child. You are in Safe hands.
If you think your child has difficulties in any of the following areas you may wish to complete an assessment and intervention with a Speech and Language Therapist.
- Saying words clearly
- Making themselves understood
- Using appropriate language for their age
- Learning new words
- Understanding instructions, questions or stories
- Using age appropriate play skills
- Interacting with their peer group
- Developing age appropriate literacy skill
- Participating in conversation and social interactions
- Maintaining shared focus during communication and learning scenarios
Using both formal and informal assessments, the team at Rhind Speech Therapy will assess your child’s;
- Physical-Sensory Domain
- Cognitive-Linguistic Domain
- Social-Emotional Domain
In order to give you a holistic profile of your child’s strengths and weaknesses.
This will help us to;
- Identify their specific needs
- Design appropriate interventional packages
- Recommend necessary referrals.
- We work closely with Occupational Therapists, Developmental Optometrists, Behavioural Scientists and Academic Staff.
- We provide assessment for children of all ages.
- We provide support for children who need amendments to their EHCP
- We provide diagnostic support for all types of communication impairment.
We are able to do an assessment process;
- in the clinic
- Online TELE-HEALTH
- at home
- in school
depending on availability.
I contacted Justine about my 2.5 year old after his nursery raised some concerns about his mouth regularly being open and excess dribbling. Justine took the time to thoroughly understand the issue and the flags that nursery had identified as well as a detailed background of my son's life to date. She then provided us with some very useful advice but concluded we wouldn't benefit from treatment at this stage. I really appreciated her friendly and pragmatic communication and felt reassured after speaking with her that I knew how to help my son. I appreciated the time she invested, especially given it didn't result in any specific work for her. Thank you!
Justine is an amazing therapist, my daughter has been lucky enough to see her in London weekly for Prompt therapy for the past 3 years. My daughters speech has improved so much as a result of her seeing Justine every week. I’m so grateful she gets to see Justine and can’t recommend her enough.
I would recommend working with Justine, she is very kind, very patient and has found the perfect way to make my child understand, thank you so much Justine.
You have been a magician for Tristan!
Justine you are an amazing,caring and passionate lady. We can't thank you enough.
Dear Justine, Thank you for being so wonderful and caring for Damien the way you have we really appreciate everything you have done for him.